What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Organization and title
- Other information submitted by the person him/herself
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Contact us using the contact form and provide us the data
- Contact us using email and provide us the data
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Anwer your questions about our services
- If Virecode has a business contract with you, we will contact you when it is necessary to take care of the business needs described in our contract
- Email you with offers on other Virecode products and services we think you might like
Your data will not be shared with other companies.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data electronically in
- our own systems that are located in a secure environment with controlled access
- trustworthy cloud service providers which are certified in the EU privacy shield framework
Your data is stored within the European Economic Area.
Duration of the processing
We will keep your contact information for as long as the customer relationship is active. Information that is needed for accounting and taxation purposes may be stored for ten years due to legal requirements. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing it from our systems.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Our website does not currently use any cookies.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us